Meet David Wang ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: David Wang ’17

Major(s): Chemistry and Spanish

Chemistry — the punniest of the majors

Hometown: Columbia, MO

Favorite Val Food: Chicken tenders

Best memory at Amherst: Bonding with friends over orgo suffering

What do you think people know you as? People know me as a goofy singer-dancer guy, I think.

Unknown talent: I have perfect pitch

Are you in a Youtube video? (If yes, would you mind sharing the link):  Fall 2015 Hotline DASAC Crushin’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozt09jDe-Uc (Watch the video for a WOW dance performance) 

Favorite Day of the Week: Friday

Favorite Holiday (Why?): Christmas because it brings me back to that childish innocence where I feel like the world really is a magical place.

Something you wish more Amherst knew: Being from the midwest/south doesn’t mean you have an accent.

If you could be an animal, what would it be? I’d be a hummingbird because being fast and being able to fly would be awesome.

What brings you joy on campus? Having genuine heart to heart conversations 

How much Force power can Yoda output? Idk but he was able to lift the x wing, so probably a lot.

What is the first thing you would do if you were on the Moon? The first thing I would do on the moon is see how high I could jump.

Shoutouts: My Cohan friends who always stay in with me on weekends, Rob Kwark, and Rasheeq Nizam.

Bonnie is a sophomore at Amherst College. Even though she studies statistics, she is interested in technology, pediatric medicine, dentistry, education, and public health.  She spends most of her day trying out new things, like eating an ice cream cone while biking or looking for ways to climb onto campus building roofs. "All over the place" would be the best way to describe her.