This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: Lindy Labriola

Hometown: Garrison, New York

Class Year: 2017

Dorm: Stearns

High School: Haldane  

Major: English and Geology

Favorite Class: Oceanography

Ideal Date: I just want to go on a date with Jack White III, is all.

Spirit Animal: Brown Bear

If You Could Visit Any Country in the World, What Would it Be?: Antarctica so I could study ice cores.

If You Could Have One Super Power What Would it Be?: I would like to be able to transform myself into a diatom so I could have a bunch of siliceous friends. Or I’d like to have super sight (see the immortal question).

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Amelié

Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies: Songwriting, acoustic guitar, steel guitar, violin, flute, piano, and oil painting.

Coolest thing you have ever done: I worked on a documentary series for Showtime.

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?: Screwdriver by the White Stripes (I actually listened to it 152 times).

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?: Swim to the bottom of the ocean if I could see (see second super power)

Evelyn is the Editor-in-Chief of the Amherst branch of Her Campus. She was a features intern at Seventeen Magazine during the summer of 2011 and a features intern at Glamour Magazine during the summer of 2013. She is a French and English major in the class of 2014 at Amherst College. She is also on Amherst's varsity squash team. She is an aspiring travel writer/novelist, and loves running, ice cream, and Jane Austen.