Last Day of Classes: Treat Yo Self

Posted -

Come through Friedmann room for Her Campus Amhersts' final event (only one hour) from the semester and pickup free goodies! Bring your own bag to take stuff in, and your own cup for drinks! #sustainability Good food, good vibes, great people! A perfect way to end the last day of classes and start reading period! We'll have music, pizza, and drink! So come by and chill with us, as well as gear up for exams! A;so, learn more about who we are as an organization, and how to get involved next semester! Sign up to our e-mail list, and enter our giveaway!

Goodies provided by brands:  Alba Botanica, Freeman Beauty, Tarte Cosmetics, Being Messaging, Krazy Glue, Actually She Can, Le Motto, Aeropostale, Bed Head by Tigi, Spindrift, ErinCondren, Loreal BeautyHi-Chew, Born to Be Unique in Christ, and Steripod !!!!!!! 

The event is only one hour, so don't miss out!  Everyone is invited!

Event: Treat Yo' Self with Her Campus Amherst

Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 (Last Day of Classes)

Time: 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.

Where: Friedmann Room, 2nd Floor of Keefe

What You Need to Bring:  Your self, a bag (to hold all of your free goodies), and a cup (to pour your drink in!) #sustainability, friends (optional, but why not?)

Hope to see ya there!

About The Author

20-year old lover of Yahweh (God) with a passion for life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, and a good bargain or sale, and a preference to lead by example

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login