Kanopy: A Resource for an Unlimited, Diverse, and Impressive Collection of Free Movies

Need a reason to chill your jammies, sip some hot chocolate, and still have a social life? Here it is!

Kanopy is an on-demand streaming video service for public libraries[1] and educational institutions that provides library patrons, students and faculty access to a large collection of films. [2] This films are not your typical garbage, but you can find documentaries, experimental films, comedies, scholarly work, and things that are just all around more educational, less accessible otherwise, and thoroughly entertaining. So, what the heck are you waiting for? Did we mention it's FREE??! Get started NOW! Login with your amherst credentials. Now need to thank us. (Okay, a little thank you would actually be appreciated this time.)

About The Author

20-year old lover of Yahweh (God) with a passion for life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, and a good bargain or sale, and a preference to lead by example

Blog: www.borntobeunique.weebly.com