Jordan Hugh Sam ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: Jordan Hugh Sam          

Hometown: Winter Springs, Florida

Class Year: 2014

Dorm: Cohen Dormitory

High School: Oviedo High School      

Major: Music

Favorite Class: Choral Conducting or Popular Revolution in Modern Mexico

Ideal Date: I think my ideal date would involve breaking into an abandoned building at some point. I also like the idea of going to a bookstore and then going for a walk in the woods and reciting poetry beneath the stars.

Spirit Animal: Red Panda

If You Could Live in any World, What Would it Be?:  The His Dark Materials world. I could have a daemon, which is an animal that is a manifestation of your soul.

If You Could Have One Super Power What Would it Be?: The ability to communicate with any person in any language, like that girl from the Wild Thornberries except with people.

Dream Job: Professional Vlogger

Favorite Movie/TV Show: I really like Phineas and Ferb. My favorite movie is The Room.

Relationship Status: (407) 919-9288 ;)

Extracurricular: Concert Choir, Rock Climbing, Biking, Running, I read way too many young adult novels, and I am conducting an orchestra for my thesis. Also, I think I want to join campus cuties now.

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: I went skim boarding during Hurricane Charlie.

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?: The Barber Violin Concerto. I also, love Billy Joel

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?: Aang from The Last Airbender.

If you could live in a particular time period, what would it be? I would live in the 20’s in France like Cole Porter.