Campus Cutie: Lord Jeffrey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

The HC Amherst team lamented over this week’s cutie, inside and out.  We realized there was one man who never let us down. One man that changed the worth of his homeland for better or for worst.  One man who many of us would rather see a moose standing in his place.  That man is the Lord Jeffrey. 

Name: Jeffrey Amherst

Nickname: Lord Jeffrey

Hometown: Sevenoaks, Kent, England

Year: He didn’t even go here!

Dorm: King

Majors: Political Science

Relationship Status: Married

Ideal Date: Getting down at the shingdig after the Seven’s Years War

Spirit Animal: The Badger, said to be aggressive, self-confident and self-reliant

What Super Power Would You Want: Teleportation; Do you know how hard it is to lead an army these days?

Ideal Job: Commander-in-Chief of the Forces #nailed it

Country you want to visit conquer: The First Nation aka The United States, for you future folk

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: I’m not saying I did, but I may have been invovled with a certain blanket scenario…

If you know someone who would be a great Campus Cutie, let us know! Send us a Facebook message and we promise to get back to you! :D

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.