Campus Cutie Abigail Rosenthal ’17E

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.
Meet Abigail Rosenthal ’17E, this week’s Campus Cutie.  Find out her wished superpower and ideal job!

Name: Abigail Rosenthal

Hometown: Montclair (“The Clair”), New Jersey

Year: 2017E

Dorm: Cohan

Major: Anthropology

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Date: Seriously hot eye contact on the PVTA

Spirit Animal: King Curtis

What Super Power Would You Want:  The ability to make people bring me food, like right now. If you’re reading this bring wings to Cohan

Ideal Job: Professional Campus Cutie or that guy who tastes Ben and Jerry flavors with a little gold spoon

Most Played Song on Your iPod: Fetty Wap’s Trap Queen AKA the soundtrack to my life

Fave TV show: This is equivalent to asking which of my children is my favorite

Country you want to visit: New Zealand

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: Tie between a cliff-climbing and splunking survival trip and attempting to graduate from Amherst College. At least one of these included a near-death experience.
Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.