sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Ways to Make Getting Ready in the Morning Easier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.
  1. Pack your backpack, purse, satchel, etc. the previous nightThere is nothing worse than realizing you can’t find your glasses, assignment that you stayed up doing, you phone [probably tangled up in your sheets or under your bed] or required/need materials for class with only 5 minutes to search for it to end up being about 30 minutes late. Cut out the stress and panic less with this tip. It’s a life saver.
  2. Put clothes that you try on but don’t wear afterwards  in a specific place.I personally have a clothesline in my room, so whatever clothes I try on but don’t’ have time to put back in its place, I place it on the hanger on the clothesline until I return from my day’s work. Or simply buy a bin that you can throw clothes you try on but don’t wear in so that you don’t have clothes diddly about. Especially if you work late, it makes life 10xs more navegable.
  3. Set multiple alarms for yourselfEven if you’re up, set alarms the night before to alert yourself how much time you might have left to get ready when you should be awake . If you wake up at 7:30 a.m. and need to be where you need to be by 8 a.m., be sure you not only set your alarm for 7:30 a.m., but have at least 4 more set [7:40, 7:50, 8, 8:10 -your already late warning]

4. Set up everything you may need (toothbrush, tooth paste, etc., socks, etc.) on your dresser or nightstandWhatever you tend to use most, go ahead and set them up.

5. Whether you are or are not big on fashion, set out an outfit or two.You can always change it, but at least you can look decent, even if you may want to change your mind later. Always be sure to factor in weather. Give yourself options.

Like this article? Follow us on Instagram.

Miss Black America Massachusetts 2018; Founder/CEO of Born to Be Unique Consulting, Ordinary x Influence, and To Save a Life Nonprofit; Author of Myth of the Self Made; Crimson Education Consultant Hello! I am a social entrepreneur, speaker, author, & motivational speaker (currently open to be booked for interviews, speaking and event hosting) with a love for Yahweh (God), life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, a good bargain or sale, and helping people to live their "best" lives by leading by example. Follow me on instagram: @rock_n_rawrrr and visit my website to learn more about me and my work at: www.ordinaryxinfluence.weebly.com