5 “Brainfood” Articles that Will Rock Your World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

What you watch, listen to and entertain, feeds your mind and spirit. No matter how strong you think you are at resisting certain things, you are still subconsciously internalizing a lot of what you are seeing and hearing. So here are 5 articles from Born to Be Unique Consulting‘s blog to help entertain you with relevant and “healthy” topics and advice.

1. Misunderstood by Jada Palmer: A Poem on Identity and Human Relation

2. 5 Ways Modest Fashion Increased My Health and Wealth by Shatoyia Jones

3. Be Tree Lyfe: Brave the Storms, Be the Light (Interview and Inspirational Organization) by Shatoyia Jones

4. Dressing with Divine Purpose: Women by Shatoyia Jones

5. We are Distracted by Shatoyia JonesIf you liked these, subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date on new articles, jobs, internships, and volunteer opps! 

Miss Black America Massachusetts 2018; Founder/CEO of Born to Be Unique Consulting, Ordinary x Influence, and To Save a Life Nonprofit; Author of Myth of the Self Made; Crimson Education Consultant Hello! I am a social entrepreneur, speaker, author, & motivational speaker (currently open to be booked for interviews, speaking and event hosting) with a love for Yahweh (God), life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, a good bargain or sale, and helping people to live their "best" lives by leading by example. Follow me on instagram: @rock_n_rawrrr and visit my website to learn more about me and my work at: www.ordinaryxinfluence.weebly.com