alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Ways We Are All The Grinch During Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

The Grinch is my favorite Christmas movie of all time.  As I grew older, I realized that the cranky Grinch was more like me during my teenage years.  While for the most part, I grew out of this in high school, finals so close to the holidays can bring the worst out in people. Here are 10 ways we are all the Grinch during finals.

When you start studying early but still envy your friends having fun on social media

When your organize every aspect of your schedule to make the best use of your time

But you still try to find a little bit of me time in there

You start to get a little stir crazy

Skipping the dining hall to eat a real meal but STRESS EATING while writing your paper

When your friends convince you to take a break for a bit

However you can’t enjoy any of it because you are still thinking of work

Now is the time to submit your paper or take your final and you are kinda freaking out

But you know that you did well and now it is time to go home

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.