Why We’re Loving the 2016 Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

During finals season, we barely have time to eat in between hours upon hours of studying for exams, preparing for presentations, and grinding away on our 10+ page papers.  However, Her Campus Nationals saved the day once again with the 2016 Holiday Survival Kit.

After long, stress-filled days, is there a better way to relax than putting on a soothing face mask from Leader’s Cosmetics and making a warm cup of Green or Tangerine tea? Nope, we don’t think so either! Some of the mask indgredients even include coconut and acai! Her Campus American knows how important it is to make some time to take care of our bodies and our health during finals week.  

In addition, our Holiday Survival Kit came with glorious makeup, as usual! Now, we are ready to take on holiday parties galore, thanks to Rimmel London.  From the “provocalips” two-sided ‘kiss proof” lip color, to the Scandal Eyes mascara, we have all the necessary tools to make it through the holidays. And we can’t forget about the Scandal Eyes waterproof eyeliner pencil in black or the natural waterproof bronzer either! These are going to be perfect for our bold New Years’ Eve makeup looks.

Finally, the sweet-smelling Pure Silk shaving cream will help our legs stay moisturized, smooth, and soft as the weather gets colder! 

Thanks to all of the amazing companies who contributed excellent products to our Holiday Survival Kits! We are so grateful for the generosity of these companies during the holiday season!

Happy Holidays!

Photo Credit: 1

Shannon is the former Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus American University. She is a Psychology major and is also a senior on the varsity swim team.