SUB Presents: A-TRAK

Event Date & Time: 
Dec 2 2012 - 1:30am to 4:00am
Location: 
The Tavern

The Tavern is transforming into a raging nightclub this Saturday! Imagine being able to go clubbing on a Saturday night on campus! You don’t even have to bother with the hassle of catching the shuttle, taking the Metro, and walking in the freezing cold. Be there to see DJ A-Trak perform his electronic dance music and be ready to party! DJ A-Trak was a DMC World DJ Championship winner at only age 15. He has teamed up with Armand Van Helden to serve as half of the duo Duck Sauce, he self-releases through his label Fool’s Gold, and he has served as a live DJ for the one-and-only Kanye West. It is safe to say that this DJ is here to bring the heat. So get your dance shoes on and get ready to party with DJ A-Trak! Doors open at 8:30pm on Saturday December 1, 2012. The show starts at 9:30pm. You must have your AUID. Your ID lets you and one guest attend the party for free! Just remember that water bottles, backpacks, and large purses will be prohibited. And if you want early admission and some free pizza, try volunteering for the event! If you are interested, email sub@ausg.org! See you there!

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author