This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Sophomore Chloe Fairbanks is ringing in spring the right way with bright pastels and maxi dresses! Her eye catching turquoise dress is from Francesca’s Collection, balanced out with a soft beige cardigan from Nordstrom Rack, and tied together with awesome strappy sandals from Madewell. Her outfit is proof that the only way to welcome the warm weather is with fun colors and fabulous style! 

Excited, free and happy are three words Arielle would use to describe herself. Currently a senior at American University, Arielle is studying print journalism and art history. A lover of traveling, exploring and getting flat out lost, Arielle one day hopes to become a professional travel writer. When she's not writing for Her Campus, you can find her sipping on a cup of coffee, wandering through a musuem or reminiscing about London. She believes that life is always better while on a rooftop. Keep up with Arielle and her adventures on Instagram or Twitter (@okarielle), or take a look at her blog, okarielle.com. Stay happy and stay exploring.