A Reaction to Gilmore Girls Coming to Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Netflix will be streaming all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls beginning today, October 1st. For those who don’t know Gilmore Girls, it was a very popular series about a mother-daughter duo Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel). This marks an important moment for all Gilmore Girls fanatics. If you’re like most fans, you probably flipped out after hearing the news. Who better than the Gilmore Girls themselves to convey our reactions to this momentous news?

1. Your initial reaction might be a state of pure shock. You don’t exactly know how to react to this news.

2. Eventually the sheer insanity starts to seep in as the excitement begins to boil to the surface.

3. Those around you have no idea what you’re freaking out about. 

4. And frankly, they just might not understand…

5. Your mind then goes to how this is going to impact your life. All the homework that you will procrastinate and the social obligations you will brush off. All for the sake of binge-watching this amazing show.

6. But your love for the show is too strong. Your admiration for Lorelai and Rory’s witty banter and their unapologetic love for food are blinding. 

7. Acceptance eventually comes. Netflix here we come!

Image Credits: 12345678