Max Rose ’18: Class of 2018 President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Her Campus AU: Tell us about yourself.

Max Rose: My name is Max Rose and I am from the suburbs of Philadelphia.  For those who think they are seeing double, yes, I have an identical twin who is here at AU as well.  I love DC and my favorite food is ice cream!

HCAU: Why did you decide to run for President of the Class of 2018?

MR: I decided to get involved in Student Government, as it was something I have always wanted to do.  In high school I was never able to get involved in student government, as I was busy building my schools Financial Club. I was able to grow the club from 20 students to 200+ students. Now, being in college, Student Government is something I can pursue and I have tons of ideas.

HCAU: Are you involved with any other groups on campus?

MR: I am involved with club tennis in addition to student government. I plan on joining a few more.

HCAU: What are the issues you want to focus on most during your term as President?

MR: I plan to represent and work on behalf of the class of 2018 and will respond appropriately to any issues that are brought to my attention. As President I plan on accomplishing a plethora of goals.  I plan on being a fair advocate for the class of 2018 student body in everyway. I hope to be able to put my leadership skills to the test and continue to learn more about the school and myself. Through AUSG, I hope to learn more about what it means to be a leader and how I can be a good one. 

To find out more about AU Student Government, visit http://ausg.org/