This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Name: Lisa Redko

Major: BSBA in Marketing with a Minor in Graphic Design

Hometown: Moscow, Russia

Her Campus American University: What are you currently involved in here at AU?

Lisa Redko: Tamid, KCBC Peer Consultant, Marketing and Graphic Design intern at Maxpoints

HC AU: What made you decide to come to AU?

LR: The international population at AU seemed attractive to me.

HC AU : What do you like about being at AU?

LR: I enjoy all my classes and the different people I’ve met.

HC AU: Have you had any really great experiences in your first year here?

LR: I enjoy participating in my internships and the real world experience I have been getting.

HC AU: Have you found any real cool places to go in D.C. yet?

LR: Yes! Georgetown because of the beautiful waterfront and how photographic it is.

HC AU: What is your dream job?

LR: Being a design manager. Which would mean that I would manage branding for a big company.

HC AU: Do you have a favorite movie?

LR: Yes! Beethoven! I love dogs! I love the first three movies!

HC AU: What is something you’re really passionate about?

LR: Animals because they’re understanding creatures and they’re understanding without words.

HC AU: What song describes you?

LR: Bad and Boujee but only the boujee part my roommate’s the bad part *giggles.*

HC AU: Any advice for freshman starting college this fall?

LR: Explore DC as much as you can!

If you would like to connect with Lisa via Linkedin feel free to do so!  Her roommate, Andrea, also asked for a shoutout so here’s her linkedin!

All Photos belong to the Cutie!

Sarah is currently Senior, graduating December 2019!, at American University. She is studying Business Administration with a self-designed concentration and a minor in literature. Sarah hopes to conquer the world one day but right now she is focused on her undergraduate degree and her law school applications. When Sarah's not writing article's for HCAU she can also be found leading the chapter as CC and President, giving tours of Kogod, working as a Kogod Team Lead, hanging with her amazing first year residents, doing her accounting intern work, or around campus with her wicked awesome friends!!! Feel free to follow Sarah on twitter and Instagram at @sarah_teix98