Style > Beauty

Huda Beauty’s New Eyeshadow Palette Has Us Shook

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

The hearts of beauty lovers everywhere broke last month when Huda Kattan announced the But we can rejoice, because she has bippity-boppity-boo’ed something magical to take its place. Behold, the new 

Now, the question on everyone’s mind is: will it be as hype as the Rose Gold palette? In her announcement, Huda cited her inspiration as the allusions to the desert sand dunes being the reason behind the color palette, Desert Dusk. Huda’s maintained a cohesive theme with the colors, and they do not disappoint. Aside from the buttery mattes that all silk-lovers’ dreams are made of, and the equally stunning duo-chrome and pressed pearl textures, this palette introduces a pan of pure glitter. Yes, you read that right. Cosmo is literally a beautiful little sunshine ray of pressed-glitter happiness. 

This bomb palette is now available for purchase online in the U.S. and will be blessing the shelves of Sephora come 10/13. So basically, you can fulfill your childhood dream of transforming into Princess Jasmine of Agrabah for $65. Now all we need is our Aladdin to hail us a magic carpet ride to Sephora.

Ashlyn Peter

American '20

Ashlyn is a Journalism major and International Relations minor at American University in Washington, D.C. She just got back from studying abroad in Paris, France, so you can find her eating croissants and sipping café au lait to relive the magic in her free time.