Hey, It’s Okay: Finals Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Finals week is never fun. Stress, Sour Patch, and sweatpants have taken over your life. But don’t forget – we’re all in this together. Here are ten things you shouldn’t be worrying about this finals week. Hey, It’s Okay: Finals Edition…

1.     To spend the rest of your dwindling EagleBucks on a 3:00 am stash of M&Ms, Reese’s, and Pop-Tarts.

2.     To not remember the last time you wore pants with a zipper. Finals week is all about those leggings.

3.     To head to bed without taking your makeup off. One night won’t kill you and, really, you shouldn’t be worrying about makeup anyways.

4.     To forget about the gym for the week. Yes, exercise is great for memory, but don’t fret a few missed days. That paper won’t write itself.

5.     To be the customer-of-the-week at Domino’s, Angelico’s, and Satay Club. TDR is quite the trek for a finals student.

6.     To skype with high school friends for hours going over New Year’s plans instead of studying for that final. If you do it right, you’ll hopefully remember that party a lot longer than you will your final score.

7.     To spend so much time indoors, you forget what sunlight feels like. Just remember, that fresh air is good for your brain.

8.     To neglect your hair for so long it begins to look like a bird’s nest. A new trend? Finals week says yes.

9.     To have worn the same sports bra for seven days straight. Again, comfort, and you probably haven’t been to the gym anyways.

10.   To be reading Her Campus articles right now instead of studying. We appreciate you.

Winter break is almost here!

Photo Credits: 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-agOH-JUAMBM/ToRrTimEUsI/AAAAAAAAA4w/JoQlAgMceho/s1600/5433654486_08c12014a8.jpg

http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/media_crop/77631/public/how-can-you-survive-finals-week-2040716333-nov-20-2012-1-600×400.jpg