Fall in Love with Fall Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Grace Williams ’17 brings together dressy and casual pieces to achieve the perfect efforlessly-casual look for fall. October is the month in fashion when we say goodbye to summer trends, and give a warm welcome to fall ones. Layering is a key strategy for all fashionistas in order to look put together and to stay warm as the weather slowly gets cooler. Channeling her inner Alexa Chung, Grace’s laid-back layered outfit transitions perfectly from summer to fall. The dressy vibe of her H&M blouse layered underneath an Anthropologie blazer are balanced out with a pair of light-weight pants from H&M and TOMS. Grace pulls her oufit together with a loose, casual top-knot and burgundy lipstick, the perfect hair and make-up combination for fall. 

Excited, free and happy are three words Arielle would use to describe herself. Currently a senior at American University, Arielle is studying print journalism and art history. A lover of traveling, exploring and getting flat out lost, Arielle one day hopes to become a professional travel writer. When she's not writing for Her Campus, you can find her sipping on a cup of coffee, wandering through a musuem or reminiscing about London. She believes that life is always better while on a rooftop. Keep up with Arielle and her adventures on Instagram or Twitter (@okarielle), or take a look at her blog, okarielle.com. Stay happy and stay exploring.