Celebrate Graduation With HC American’s Grad Gift Guide on eBay!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Graduation may be over, but HC American knows that there are still other things on your mind: leaving your friends, potentially moving to a new place, and figuring out how to navigate the real world. However, it doesn’t have to be all sad — after all, graduating from American is a huge accomplishment! To celebrate, we put together these two gift collections on eBay just for you. Browse them, choose your favorites, and share the links with your family members! If they’re not biting, consider splurging on yourself and celebrate by purchasing that coveted bag or camera you’ve had your eye on. After all, this is a celebration of you and all of your accomplishments! 

These are some of our favorite items: 

Coach Saffiano Red Leather Handbag

Chloe New by Chloe Eau de Parfum

You can check out our collections here and here, and shop eBay’s main Grad Gift Guide here http://www.ebay.com/rpp/gifts-for-grads to find a gift for every grad you know (including yourself)! 

To celebrate even more, eBay is giving you the chance to win $500! Head on over to ebay.com/celebratecollections to create your very own #GiftsforGrads collection on eBay by June 15, 2014.