Her Campus American Snapshot

• Clawed Does Movember

Clawed The Eagle can grow a mustache, too! In support of the Movember movement, we asked Clawed: "What MOtivates you to stay healthy?"...

• AU Rising for Divestment

AU student government president Sophia Wirth spoke at Fossil Free AU 's event today. Students, faculty, alumni and community members...

• Happy Birthday, Ryan Gosling!

Hey girl, in case you didn't know, today is Ryan Gosling's 34th birthday! From all of us at Her Campus, we'd like to wish the world's most...

• Halloween Costume Contest

Congratulations to the winner of our 2014 Halloween Costume Contest! Thank you to everyone who participated!

• Sunrise at the Lincoln Memorial

During All-American Weekend, my parents and I decided to go see the monuments at sunrise. I took this picture while sitting on the steps of...

• Stay Warm, Stay Cute

Emilie Carinha '17 (former Campus Cutie! ) is definitely ready for fall weather. Her jeans are cute and classic, and her black long-sleeve...

• Casual Chic

Freshman and SIS student Alexis Carey is ready for fall in this simple yet stylish outfit, perfectly pulled together by a floral scarf.

• Fall in Love with Fall Fashion

Grace Williams '17 brings together dressy and casual pieces to achieve the perfect efforlessly-casual look for fall. October is the month...

• Cute in Blue

Sydney Bevando '18 of the boohoo Style Squad wears one of the website's fashionable looks for Fall Break. She knows how to play up her gray...

• National Coffee Day

Happy National Coffee Day, Collegiates! Today is a day to celebrate the reason we all wake up in the morning. If you've already seen (and...

• Opposites Attract

Meredith Leyden '15 (left) and Carolyn Poatsy '15 (right), both former Campus Cuties, are looking super stylish in their denim and white...

• Into The Wild

Just an hour away from American University is a place called Camp Letts where students of all grades involved in Hillel 's Big-Little...

• Gap Unveils New Fall Collection

Wednesday Sept. 10, the Gap in Chevy Chase, Maryland unveiled its new fall collection at a special event hosted by the store and Styld.by...

• Classy Contrast

Raquel Rios-Gomez created a summer to fall transition outfit that is effortless, cool, and practical. September is the month where the...

• Finals Fashion

Jacob Bray from the School of Public Affairs is getting through finals week in comfort while still representing school pride. The campus...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style