This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Name: Rev. Bill F. Oldham

Major: History w/ minor in The Crusades

Hometown: Bricktown, NJ

Worst place you’ve ever been ever: A gas station in Alabama that sold wolverine claws to anyone 

Least fave condiment: When you mix cheeto dust with melted butter and smear it on your food

Most awful experience with staplers: I put a staple in my arm by accident in 11th grade, and the school nurse laughed at me while I pulled it out

Best experience with hot sauce: First time I stole Chipotle Tabasco from a Chipotle

Least fave shirt you own: A lot of shirts that I accidentally shrunk in the wash that don’t fit me anymore and I have a really hard time wearing them because since they’re too small they are really tight on me so, if you can imagine this, I look really “goofy” when I wear them out on the street and part of me thinks that if I did this I would get a lot of really crazy looks so that’s probably why I think all of those are my least favorite!

#1 least fave place to shop: A jail

Thing you hate most about DC: Counterrevolutionaries 

Thing you love most about DC: My academia.edu page; check it out!!!

Worst meal: When the Crusade gets too long and you have to eat your horse or significant other

Fave meal: A really big version of Pizza Combos