Her Campus American Archives

• The Biebs is Back

“I’ve done some things that might not have been the greatest.” Justin Bieber has decided to come out of his television hiatus on January 28th to wish Ellen a happy birthday on her show. Bieber had his television debut on Ellen when he was 15 years old, and here he is five years later owing up to some of the things he’s done in the past. Let’s just take a second to remind ourselves of what excactly he is apologizing for.

• Lydia Crouthamel '18

Name: Lydia Crouthamel Year: Freshman Relationship status: Single Major: Business Fave AU experience: Moving in and meeting everyone...

• Jake Diamond '16

Name : Jake Diamond Year : Junior Major : Audio Production Hometown : Philadelphia, PA Relationship status: Single Campus involvement :...

• Broad City: Best Show of 2015

Comedy Central's Broad City just had its second season premiere on Wednesday, January 15th and in case you missed it, Llana Glazer and Abbi...

• Another Teenage Success Story

How many times have we watched teenagers star in television shows, compete in the Olympics, run nation wide community service projects, or start successful companies and just thought to ourselves, “Well, kids my age are doing all this and the only thing I’ve accomplished today is managing not to take that second nap.” We’ve all felt that pang of jealousy and admiration while reading about a teenage success story. Now, we have a member of the HerCampus community who has a story of her own.

• Megan Yoder '17

Majors/minors: Broadcast Journalism major, Cinema Studies and Graphic Design minors Hometown: Lancaster, PA Relationship status: Single...

• Put Down the Phone and Sleep Easy

As young adults in the Millennium era, we are constantly told to get off of our phones and avert our eyes away from the computer screen...

• Jon Abraham '18

Name: Jon Abraham Age: 18 Major : Biology Relationship status: #Slayin' Interests : Bollywood and tennis Go-to fun fact : I've rode an...

• Winter Reactions in Gifs

In South Florida, the lowest the temperature usually gets to possibly 50 or 60 degrees for a few weeks out of the year. At that time,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style