Her Campus American Archives

• AU Alumni Post-Graduation Perks

When seniors look back at their time at American University, they don’t think about the test they bombed or the work-study position that...

• Reflections On Sophomore Year

Sophomore year is a strange time. Even the word itself is weird. It's that in-between area, when most people aren't going abroad and are...

• Instagram vs. Real Life

I'm not afraid to admit that I am a sterotypical millenial - I'm obsessed with Instagram. My feed is filled with selfies, brunch and...

• Fight Night Celebrity Fashion

Las Vegas's MGM Grand Casino on May 2 was the place to see the "Fight of the Century" between boxers Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao...

• Taylor Haas '15

Meet graduating senior Taylor Haas! Name: Taylor Haas Hometown: Miami, Florida Year/School: Senior, SIS Major: International Relations with...

• The Perch in the Daylight

If you're in the Perch before 8 PM, then it must be finals week. That's right ladies (& gents!) the perch now opens at 12 PM and stays...

• Saagar Gupta '18

Name: Saagar Gupta Major: CLEG Hometown: St. Petersburg, Florida Relationship Status : Single and ready to mingle. An Interesting Fact That...

• 5 Things Not To Say To A Mixed Girl

In my 19 years, I’ve come across a multitude of questions regarding my ethnicity. For those of you who haven’t guessed it yet, I come from...

• Claire Holmberg

Check out Claire Holmberg, Boohoo intern, with some adorable dogs!

• Meg Carter '17

Name : Meg Carter Age : 19 Year : First semester Junior Major : Psychology and Public Health Favorite song right now: It has been the same...

• 7 American Natural Wonders

From the California coast to the wide open plains of the midwest to the sandy beaches of Florida, the United States is filled with...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style