Profile

• Driving at UA...Can it be better?

If there's one thing I always say to my friends it's "Be safe". No matter what I always say this before we all part ways because I'm just...

• Octavia Spencer Comes to Albany

Golden Globe and Academy award winning actress, Octavia Spencer, came to speak at our very own SUNY Albany this homecoming weekend. Miss...

• Fast Food Poll

It is time to put an end to the never-ending dispute. I decided to explore the question of “which is your favorite fast food restaurant?” I...

• Meet The Team: Dalisha Logan

Meet Dalisha, Dalisha is currently majoring here at the University where she is studying Human Biology. She is a sophomore here who...

• Students Making Change

Students across the country are making efforts to better their community. Students like Trevor are working around the clock to bring basic resources to communities in need. Read his story.

• Meet Dante 'Tae' Spence

Meet Dante ‘Tae’ Spence. He’s a sophomore at the university from Brooklyn, with a major in psychology, and a minor in communications...

• Lizzy Tijani

Meet Lizzy, a sophomore here at the University from Brooklyn, New York lt2.png So- what is your major, year, and expected graduation date?...

• Tiffany Ofonagoro

tiff.png Meet Tiffany Ofonagoro. Tiffany is a junior here at the University, and she’s from the Bronx. She is currently pursuing a bachelor...

• Nakima Edwards

Meet Nakima. She’s a sophomore here at the University from Brooklyn, with an intended Social Welfare major, and a minor in Education...

• Adedotun Oni

Meet this week's campus celebrity, Adedotun Oni. Dotun is a senior, graduating in May, and enjoys playing video games, hanging out with his...

• Campus Celebrity: Michelle Berko

Picture2.jpg Meet Michelle- a sophomore with a double major in psychology and communications, with a minor in art and English. She’s from...

• UAlbany Athlete: Amiynah Campbell

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity- Amiynah Campbell IMG_2103.JPG Where are you from? I’m from Teaneck, New Jersey What is your major and...

• Danielle Fish

DANI.jpg Name: Danielle Fish Hometown: Queens, New York Major: Journalism Year: Senior Relationship Status: Single Hobbies: Writing,...