Kim K robbed in Paris!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Albany chapter.

During her stay in Paris for fashion week, Kim Kardashian-West was robbed in her luxury apartment. The thieves, with the help of a concierge at the Hôtel de Pourtalès managed to get inside her two-story apartment where she was alone and in bed.  Five masked men pretending to be police officers broke into her room around 3AM; Attempting to call her bodyguard who was 2 miles away at a night club with Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner,  it was too late for Kim as the perpetrators tied her up with zip ties and duct tape. They then proceeded to lock her in her apartment restroom as they robbed her of her most prized possessions, including her wedding ring (given to her by her husband Kanye West).  Approximately $10 million worth of jewelry was stolen from her including her gold grills, which she had been wearing on Instagram just a few weeks earlier. The jewels will most likely be broken down or disguised so no jeweler will know that it was stolen, then sold on the black market for profit. As for Kanye West, he was in the middle of performing in New York when he got the news about his wife, upset and worried he quickly ended the show and flew to Paris to see if Kim was okay, they then flew back to NYC together accompanied by police and a motorcade of 10 vehicles. Since the incident, Kim has been absent from social media.