This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

The Student Activity Center Presidential Village is the newest infrastructure to join the University of Alabama community. The gym is equipped with a 40 foot climbing wall, 80 pieces of cardio and strength training equipment and two exercise studios.  Inside, you can find fuel; which is a place where you can buy protein shakes and protein bars, Starbucks, a deli; where you can buy pizza, pasta, sandwiches, and salads and there is also a market. The SACVP is open Monday-Thursday 11:00 am-11:00 pm, Friday’s 11:00 am-9:00 pm and Sunday 12:00 am-11:00 pm.

Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!