Mary Talley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

MARY TALLEY, Homecoming Court and HES College Ambassador

Major: Interior Design

Year: Senior

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Orlando, FL

Interests: Baking, Reading, Hanging out with friends

An Interesting Fact: I work at Walt Disney World.

Greek Affiliation: Kappa Alpha Theta

What song on your iPod is on repeat? Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean

If people were to give you a superlative, what do you think it would be? Most Enthusiastic

What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I am an only child.

What do you look for in a boy? I look for a boy who has strong character, bold in his opinions, a loving and caring heart, and can make me laugh.

What is the most confusing thing that boys do? What’s the most confusing thing they don’t do?

Do you have a favorite pickup line? If so, what is it? “Are you from Tennessee? Cause you’re the only ten I see.”

What is your idea of a perfect date? A picnic dinner followed by star gazing

What’s the most romantic thing a boy has ever done for you? Surprise date to Disney World

What is your best memory of Alabama/Tuscaloosa and why? My best memory at Alabama is my dad escorting me on Homecoming Court.

If you could only bring 3 things on a deserted island, what would they be? iPod, Chick-Fil-A, and a good book

What are your future goals? After graduation I hope to get a job, get married, and start a family.

Jessica Johnson is a senior at The University of Alabama double majoring in English Studies and Communication Studies while minoring in Creative Writing. Avid reader, writer and one-man band, Jessica is always working on a project of some sort. After spending summer 2011 interning with Atlanta's Q100 morning radio show (and waking up at 3:30am to dress for work) she has a new respect for early birds. When not playing with her three rescued mutts, you'll find her at Gallettes sippin' on a Yellow Hammer screaming ROLL TIDE ROLL!!