This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Name: Kathleen Cook

Year: Junior

Major: Public Relations

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Vestavia Hills, Ala.

Interests: Writing, Music, Being Crafty…Everything Christmas, Poodles,…Does Pinterest count?

An Interesting Fact: I interned with the GOP this summer.

Tuscaloosa Involvement: Delta Gamma, READ Alabama, The Source, PRSSA

What song on your ipod is on repeat right now?: Shake It Out, By Florence + the Machine

If people were to give you a superlative, what do you think it would be? Most Cheerful

What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I had a pet chicken when I was little… Its name was Chicken Little.

What do you look for in a guy? Wise, confident but not overly so, knows how to take the lead, but also has a sense of humor I relate with. OR Channing Tatum.

What is the most confusing thing that guys do? Everything. (What in the world are they thinking?)

Do you have a favorite pick-up line? What is it? Call Me Maybe?

What is your idea of a perfect date? Just something classic, like dinner and dancing.

Would you rather have them make the first move or would you make it? Him, for sure.

What is your best memory of Alabama/Tuscaloosa and why?  There have been so many! Probably getting to meet Judy Bonner, not only now the President of the University, but also an alumnee of my sorority.

If you could bring only 3 things on a deserted island, what would they be?  My bible, my toothbrush and don’t forget my swimsuit!

Jessica Johnson is a senior at The University of Alabama double majoring in English Studies and Communication Studies while minoring in Creative Writing. Avid reader, writer and one-man band, Jessica is always working on a project of some sort. After spending summer 2011 interning with Atlanta's Q100 morning radio show (and waking up at 3:30am to dress for work) she has a new respect for early birds. When not playing with her three rescued mutts, you'll find her at Gallettes sippin' on a Yellow Hammer screaming ROLL TIDE ROLL!!