Jordan Michael Thompson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Year: Senior
Major: Political Science
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
Interests: Being outdoors, politics, volunteering with kids, working out, sports, living the dream
Relationship Status: Single
Campus Involvement: Army ROTC, Greek Life, SGA, UA Recreation, I do a little bit of everything
Favorite Music: Red Hot Chile Peppers, Mumford and Sons, 311
Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump
What is something that most people don’t know about you? I play the violin.
What song is stuck in your head at this moment? That “Sunday Morning” song by Maroon Five
What qualities do you look for in a girl? Honesty, aspiration, funny, enjoys the outdoors, and a beautiful smile that lights up a room.
What do you see yourself doing in 10 years? Working in D.C. for the government
What do you love the most about The University of Alabama? Football Season.
Describe your ideal date: Mario Kart, Pizza Rolls and a pillow fort. Dinner and a movie works too.
If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Kate Upton. Judging her only off of her looks and that Cat Daddy video, she seems fun.
What is something about girls you wish you understood? Why do some girls settle when they can do better?
If you could bring three things on a desert island, what would they be? My knife for hunting food…My puppy, Ella, for company… And an airplane so we can get off the Island whenever we want.

Born and raised in Tuscaloosa, AL. Studying Telecommunications & Film at The University of Alabama. Loves modeling, singing, shopping, and hanging out with family and friends! Live life to the fullest! Roll Tide!!! *Exodus 14:14*
Jessica Johnson is a senior at The University of Alabama double majoring in English Studies and Communication Studies while minoring in Creative Writing. Avid reader, writer and one-man band, Jessica is always working on a project of some sort. After spending summer 2011 interning with Atlanta's Q100 morning radio show (and waking up at 3:30am to dress for work) she has a new respect for early birds. When not playing with her three rescued mutts, you'll find her at Gallettes sippin' on a Yellow Hammer screaming ROLL TIDE ROLL!!