This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Name: Isaac Younker (@purplepoloheelysguy on Instagram)

Hometown: Rockford, Michigan

Major: Microbiology and Spanish on the pre-med track

Relationship status: single

Favorite movie: Knight and Day

Favorite place to eat in Tuscaloosa: Taco Mama

What clubs are you involved in? “I’m pledging BYX this semester, and I’m also a member of Best Buddies and the Student Alumni Association.”

What is your favorite part about your major? “I think it’s really cool getting to understand how the body works, all the different inner workings of the cells and how it all comes together into what we know as medicine.”

If your life were an ice cream flavor what would it be? “It would be birthday cake, because it is full of sweet stuff.”

When did you first start heely-ing? “February 6th of this year. The heelys are something that’s passed down in my fraternity. I just happened to have the right shoe size.”

How was the date party with Tiffany? “It was a lot of fun!”

How did you find out you had made the Campus Moments Story? “Actually, I was told about it. I was playing football on the quad with some of my pledge brothers and one of the older brothers came by and said, ‘Hey dude, check out the campus story!’”

How do you like your fraternity? “I absolutely love it. It’s a lot of fun the entire time. There has not been any hazing and all the guys are great.”

Has your newfound fame affected your life at all? “Yesterday I heard from a lot of people that I went to high school with who I haven’t talked to in years, so that’s funny. On campus, I’m starting to feel like what Jalen Hurts must feel like when everyone knows and recognizes him on campus. Some people say hi but most don’t, discreetly trying to take snapchats of me.”

Who is your celebrity crush? “I’m a big soccer fan, so I’d definitely have to go with Mallory Pugh from the US Women’s Team.”

What do you think is your best quality? “I am able to get along with different types of people.”

What is the best advice you have ever gotten? “There are no bad days, only bad moments.”

Where do you see yourself in five years? “Hopefully in med school training to become a dermatologist.”

Helmi Henkin

Alabama '18

Helmi is a senior at The University of Alabama from Menlo Park, California studying psychology and French. She has been to 78 countries on seven continents! Her favorites are Finland (since that's where her family lives), Bali and Antarctica. When she's not in class or traveling she loves reading, singing and songwriting, and hanging out with friends.