Holiday Shopping with Samantha Faye

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Shopping for a last minute Christmas gift for your best friend, sorority sister, or mom? Look no further than Samantha Faye, a fabulous new jewelry boutique!

Samantha Faye offers necklaces and bracelets as part of four themed collections. These whimsical collections feature large and small charm necklaces and bracelets in three metal options, including sterling silver, 14K gold plate, and 14K rose gold. Each necklace is fitted with a charm of your choice on a 16-18 inch adjustable chain, while bracelets come in five-charm or one-charm options.

Samantha Faye was started in 2011 by Samantha Freedman, a former New York City lawyer who comes from a family of jewelers. Because of her family background in the jewelry business, Samantha understands the power of jewelry to connect friends, family, and those with similar passions. Her designs are fun and whimsical, celebrating the unique interests of both women and children with her collections. Every collegiette© can find a charm for them at Samantha Faye!

The Menagerie Collection is the largest collection offered by Samantha Faye, with a selection of 20 large and 20 small charms shaped like animals, including horse, lion, dolphin, owl and elephant charms, in addition to many others. A bracelet or necklace with a sorority mascot might be the perfect gift for a fellow sorority sister or a cherished alumna.

The Modern Classic Collection is sure to please with its large and small charms of original designs, including music notes, drama masks and good luck charms like a wishbone, horseshoe, and four leaf clover. The Closet Collection will appeal to the fashionista in your life with the bow, lips, clothes hanger, and button charms.

If you’re looking for a memento to put you in a vacation state of mind, the Islands Collection is for you! It includes charms in the shapes of retreats such as Nantucket, Cape Cod, and Martha’s Vineyard. My favorite is the Engraved Disc charm that features geographical coordinates of your favorite spot, be it home or away.

HCA readers can get free shipping when entering code rolltide at checkout!

Be sure to keep up to date with all things Samantha Faye by following them on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and Pinterest

Alabama Contributor