Her Campus Alabama Loves The Tide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

The first home game of the season took place this past Saturday and many of our team members went to cheer on the Tide against Middle Tennessee State University! After a lengthy four quarters and the return of Dixieland Delight, the Crimson Tide came on top beating MTSU 37-10. 

From Left to Right: Melody Schmidt (Team Photographer), Madison Redmill (Writer), and Alisha Jackson (Campus Correspondent)

Photo by Melody Schmidt (@wonderstruck_dreams on Instagram)

Helmi Henki (Co-Editor and Writer) 

@Helmsinki on Instagram.

Kourtney Jakubowski (Writer)

Lovely Stadium Shot by Ali Ciccarelli (Writer, Social Media, Event Planning) 

@Ali_Chic on Instagram

Photo by team member, Autumn Harris.

We love the Tide!

Photo by team member, Natalie Krause

Make sure to follow us on Twitter (@HCUAlabama) and Instagram (@HerCampusBama) for gameday fun, giveaways, news, and events!

Roll Tide!

Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!