This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Name: Elizabeth Blewitt

Relationship status: Single

Favorite band: One Direction

Favorite place to eat in Tuscaloosa: Sitar

Have you gotten involved in any cool clubs? “Crimson Kindness, Feminist Caucus, and Spectrum. They’re all clubs with strong core values that I value as well.”

What’s your favorite class this semester? “Women’s Studies is the best ever, it’s so great to meet people who have the same values as me (and it’s where I met my first two college best friends).”

Who is better: Batman or Iron Man? “Iron Man, but only because Robert Downey Jr. is an adorable man.”

If your life were an ice cream flavor what would it be? “Rainbow swirly vanilla”

What do you think is your best quality? “Probably my undying love for my friends despite the messes we go through.”

Helmi Henkin

Alabama '18

Helmi is a senior at The University of Alabama from Menlo Park, California studying psychology and French. She has been to 78 countries on seven continents! Her favorites are Finland (since that's where her family lives), Bali and Antarctica. When she's not in class or traveling she loves reading, singing and songwriting, and hanging out with friends.
Alabama Contributor