E! Shows: “The Arrangement” and “The Royals” are back

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

We can’t help but love these dramatic and seductive shows.

The Arrangement focuses on Megan Morrison, a young actress set to play the lead in a film with famous actor, Kyle West. She ends up accepting an “arrangement” or contract marriage to West. The TV drama details the complicated relationship between Megan and Kyle as well as the deep undertones of deception and control in Hollywood. The show follows the lives of individuals pursuing the guidance of The Institute of the Higher Mind, a cult-like organization.

The Royals centers on British Royalty who struggle both publicly and behind close doors with the intricacies of family politics and betrayal. Characters and their decisions threaten the stability and image of the British monarchy. The show follows Queen Eleanor, a powerful and manipulative woman; Princess Eleanor, the rebellious and seductive daughter; and Prince Liam, the womanizer, in the fight for power and order.

Be sure to catch up on the latest episodes at E! Online or through your local TV provider.

Image via E!

Image via Rotten Tomatoes

My name is Alex Plavin and I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a sophomore at The University of Alabama (Roll Tide) pursuing a degree in Business Management with a passion for writing and entertainment news. I have an unhealthy obsession with binge-watching Netflix and Gossip Girl. I force my friends to watch my favorite Romcoms and any Zac Efron movie. I am always up to date on the latest news and have a tendency to know hundreds of random facts about anything and everything.
Kristen is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in English and minoring in journalism and creative writing. She loves music festivals, reading, Alabama Football, and binge watching Food Network. She serves as Health Chair for the Beta Rho Chapter of Alpha Omega Epsilon. After graduation, she will be moving to Indianapolis to teach through Teach For America.