Don’t Fall Behind in Classes, Help is Available!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Midterms are rolling in and finals will be right around the corner. Are you getting stressed about a class and can’t seem to find help? In addition to the many resources offered by the university, The University of Alabama also offers free tutoring services for students. UA’s Center for Academic Success (CAS) provides tutoring daily throughout the week at their office in Osband Hall as well as the Gorgas Library on campus. Besides tutoring for regular courses, they also offer preparation services for graduate entrance exams (MCAT, GRE, DAT, etc.) through the national tutoring service, Kaplan. These resources are completely free and highly beneficial for students at UA. What are you waiting for? Get help now! For dates, times, and more general information about tutoring sessions, please visit CAS’s website at cas.ua.edu. 

Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!