Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham May Be Back Together

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

EVERYONE stop what you’re doing because Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham have rekindled their romance. The pair may be back together after recent developments in Dublin.

Beckham, 18, and Moretz, 20, were recently spotted in Dublin as Moretz films her upcoming movie, The Widow.

The pair posted to their respective instagrams “unofficially” but officially confirming their relationship.

These adventures come after Beckham and Moretz  called it quits last year when the long-distance relationship proved too difficult.

But, these photos were posted and shared by Brooklyn a few days ago which hints at their renewed romance.

Photos Via instagram @brooklynbeckham

Check out the heartfelt captions on his last instagram posts as the pair checked out a local rugby game.

@chloegmoretz even shared a sweet post titled, “Mi Love” on her instagram story as they enjoyed some time at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.

The two lovebirds have posted several times over the past few months and and appear to be getting cozy once again.

I don’t know about you, but I support this romance 110%. Be sure to keep a close eye out for when they make it official.

My name is Alex Plavin and I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a sophomore at The University of Alabama (Roll Tide) pursuing a degree in Business Management with a passion for writing and entertainment news. I have an unhealthy obsession with binge-watching Netflix and Gossip Girl. I force my friends to watch my favorite Romcoms and any Zac Efron movie. I am always up to date on the latest news and have a tendency to know hundreds of random facts about anything and everything.
Alabama Contributor