Celebrate Yourself With HC Summer Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Hello Alabama collegiettes! Summer is on it’s way and Her Campus wants you to be prepared and to celebrate yourself. We are giving out our Summer Survival Kits with goodies from Chipotle, Boohoo, Crunch Live, and many more.  To have your chance to win one of these awesome kits, please follow our social media pages! Our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram handles will be posting your opportunites to win all month! Go ahead, follow us and celebrate yourself before finals!

Twitter: @HCUAlabama

Facebook: www.facebook.com/HCAlabama

Instagram: HerCampusBama

Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!