Her Campus Alabama Archives

• Shelby Quadrangle

The Shelby Quadrangle on campus is a center of the science and engineering buildings which includes Shelby Hall, the North Engineering...

• Update Your Watchlist

The time has come for Netflix to do some spring cleaning. Many titles are leaving and some new ones will be added to the instant streaming...

• UA Dance Marathon

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 03/07/2015 - 10:00 to 21:00
    Location: 
    Student Recreation Center
  • Standards

Have you ever wondered why some guys like you but how others don’t? Is it because you are a different body shape? Is it because you are a...

• Matthew Bindewald

Name: Matthew Bindewald Year: freshman Hometown: Napa, CA Major: computer science Favorite TV Show: The Office Favorite sport: lifting What...

• Campus Cutie: Madison Redmill

Name: Madison Redmill Year: freshman Hometown: Jasper, AL Major: chemical engineering/pre-med Relationship Status: in a relationship...

• Tuscaloosa Riverwalk

Running along the Black Warrior River, Tuscaloosa RiverWalk is one of the most scenic spots on campus.

• You're Single... So Now What?

Maybe you have just ended a relationship or have been out of the game for some time now. Either way, you're that girl... The single chick...

• Mike McKendry

Name: Mike McKendry Year: freshman Hometown: Lake Forest, IL Major: chemical engineering Relationship Status: single How are you liking...

• The Rise of The Man-Friend

As a young woman, my Facebook news feed is constantly bombarding me with posts titled along the lines of “Friends with Benefits: Why They’...

• Reese Phifer Hall

Reese Phifer, originally built to house the Campus Student Union in 1929, is now home to the College of Communication and Information...

• SWE Fundraiser

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 03/10/2015 - 17:00 to 22:00
    Location: 
    Jason's Deli

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style