Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Alabama Archives

How to: Write That Final Paper!

By Tori Linville
April 19, 2013 - 6:40pm

The Alabama humidity is starting to make our hair frizz, and Saturdays are spent poolside. Summer is about to make its debut, collegiettes! But if a big paper is looming between you and summer freedom, don't worry! HCA has tips, tricks, and information on UA resources at the ready to help you write an A-worthy final paper. READ MORE

What do you think about Bruno Mars' new album?

By

Lindsay Rieland

By Carly Sorensen
April 19, 2013 - 1:00am

Year: Freshman
Major: Marketing
Relationship status: Single
Hometown: Dublin, Oh
Greek Affiliation: Kappa Alpha Theta READ MORE

Beach Ready

By Rachel Wilson
April 18, 2013 - 1:00am

In this ready for summer look, junior Mindy Russo rocks some beachy waves. We're totally jealous of the length, too! READ MORE

The Art of "Procraftinating"

By rahenson
April 17, 2013 - 3:45pm

It's quite obvious Pinterest in the best "procraftinating" site. There are very few people out there that don't know about Pinterest these days. I tried out a couple of crafts from Pinterest and let's just say they were great distractions from all the hum-drum of daily tasks. READ MORE

Vince Camuto Fashion Forecast

By Katherine Owen
April 15, 2013 - 12:30pm

Calling all fashion-loving collegeittes! What could $1,000 to vincecamuto.com do for your spring wardrobe? Well, probably something wonderful, but here's how you could make it happen. READ MORE

Room Redo: Turning Your Room From Drab to Fab

By Lauren Ferguson
April 12, 2013 - 9:45am

Whether you're wanting to add a fresh spring look to your dorm room or you're already planning out your new apartment space for fall, many collegiettes are looking to get the most bang for their buck—all without sacrificing style. For those hoping to spice up their interiors quickly and on a budget, here are five great ways to turn drab to fab! Accent pillows and a throw READ MORE

Jordan Michael Thompson

By Rachel Wilson
April 12, 2013 - 1:00am

READ MORE

What are you most excited about in April?

By

Five UA Classes That Will Change Your Perspective

By Lauren Carlton
April 11, 2013 - 11:06am

While we all wish for the best, college classes can be a total hit or miss experience. We've all taken some doozies, but hopefully I speak for us all when I say we've also taken some great ones. Great classes are like a breath of fresh air in your schedule. They're those classes you look forward to going to every week. They have the ability to enlighten without being disheartening. They encourage you to want to learn more. It's a revolutionary concept, right? READ MORE