Her Campus Alabama Archives

• You're Single... So Now What?

Maybe you have just ended a relationship or have been out of the game for some time now. Either way, you're that girl... The single chick...

• Mike McKendry

Name: Mike McKendry Year: freshman Hometown: Lake Forest, IL Major: chemical engineering Relationship Status: single How are you liking...

• The Rise of The Man-Friend

As a young woman, my Facebook news feed is constantly bombarding me with posts titled along the lines of “Friends with Benefits: Why They’...

• Reese Phifer Hall

Reese Phifer, originally built to house the Campus Student Union in 1929, is now home to the College of Communication and Information...

• SWE Fundraiser

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 03/10/2015 - 17:00 to 22:00
    Location: 
    Jason's Deli
  • Campus Celebrity: Barry Grass

Barry Grass, a graduate student in the Creative Writing MFA program, is also a teacher, theatre kid and barbeque enthusiast. Oh, and he's...

• ICYMI: "Girl Rising" Screening

Last Friday, April 26, Her Campus Alabama was thrilled to host a screening of the 10x10 documentary , " Girl Rising ," at the Green Bar...

• Jim Kimbrough

Year: Freshman Major: Undecided/Undeclared Relationship Status: Single Hometown: Clarksville, TN Interests: Hunting, Sports An Interesting...

• Marrying a Military Man

Engagements are a definite part of college life. Between the winter holidays and the warm spring months, countless of collegiettes are or...

• Game Day in the Spring

Collegiettes Courtney Page, Kristen Rhodarmer, Lindsey Jackson, and Amanda Rhodarmer enjoy A-Day festivities in fashionable crimson and...

• How to: Write That Final Paper!

The Alabama humidity is starting to make our hair frizz, and Saturdays are spent poolside. Summer is about to make its debut, collegiettes...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style