This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Major: Communications

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.

Interests: pure barre, soccer, football and writing

An Interesting Fact about Yourself: I am a nomad. I moved from Atlanta to Denver to Tampa back to Atlanta, and now I live in Tuscaloosa 9 months out of the year.

Greek Affiliation: Delta Gamma

What song on your iPod is on repeat? “Ants Marching” by Dave Matthews Band

If people were to give you a superlative, what do you think it would be? I really don’t know, but in high school senior year I got “most likely to be on a reality TV show.” And I still don’t really understand why people thought that.

What’s something people would be surprised to know about you? My whole family went to Auburn, and I go to Alabama.

What do you look for in a boy?  A cute guy that has a good sense of humor, and likes to be active

What is the most confusing thing boys do? When they play their mind games.

Do you have a favorite pick up line? If so, what is it? (This is has been said to me, and I though it was really funny) Do you have a keg in your pants? I’d like to tap that.

What is your idea of a perfect date? Dinner and a movie—I’m easygoing.

What’s the most romantic thing a boy has ever done for you? Took me to dinner and then took me for a walk on the beach afterwards.

What is your best memory of Alabama/Tuscaloosa and why? Getting to go to the National Championship in New Orleans and watching us beat LSU was awesome and something I will never forget. (Although it wasn’t in Tuscaloosa)

If you could bring only 3 things on a deserted island, what would they be? A bottle of wine, my cell phone and my dog

What are your future goals? Work for a television station and to settle down and eventually have a great family.

Alabama Contributor