Aaron Amacker

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Major: Secondary Education-Language Arts
Year: Senior       
Relationship Status: Single
Hometown: Mobile, Alabama
Interests: Sports
An Interesting Fact: I am a huge NASCAR fan. I watch every single race and I have a subscription to the radio network. I listen to Jr.’s incar broadcasts during the races!
Greek Affiliation: Lambda Chi Alpha
What song on your iPod is on repeat?  Luke Bryan, “I Don’t Want This Night To End”
If people were to give you a superlative, what do you think it would be? I’m a Goofball
What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I’m a rocker through and through
What do you look for in a girl? She has to have a sense of humor and be down to Earth. She has to be able to go with the flow.
What is the most confusing thing that girls do?  They change their mind all the time.
Do you have a favorite pickup line? If so, what is it?  Nope, I don’t use them.
What is your idea of a perfect date? I arrive with flowers and we go eat at a nice restaurant.  Afterwards, we go to the beach, sit and talk while enjoying the moonlight reflecting off the water. I take her home, walk her to the door and give her a kiss goodnight.
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? We went on an amazing date and I played her a song on the guitar afterwards.
What is your best memory of Alabama/Tuscaloosa and why? Iron Bowl 2008!  Beating Auburn 36-0 was unforgettable.
If you could only bring 3 things on a deserted island, what would they be?  Bible, my iPhone, and a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos
What are your future goals?  I want to have my own classroom and coach high school football.

This article has been edited from the original verison.

Jessica Johnson is a senior at The University of Alabama double majoring in English Studies and Communication Studies while minoring in Creative Writing. Avid reader, writer and one-man band, Jessica is always working on a project of some sort. After spending summer 2011 interning with Atlanta's Q100 morning radio show (and waking up at 3:30am to dress for work) she has a new respect for early birds. When not playing with her three rescued mutts, you'll find her at Gallettes sippin' on a Yellow Hammer screaming ROLL TIDE ROLL!!