5 Things You Need To Know About Alabama’s Newest Brunch Spot

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Good news for all you T-town brunchers! A new spot for you is heading to The Strip this summer! Holler & Dash, a biscuit house, will be opening their second location right here in Tuscaloosa. Holler & Dash is sure not to disappoint. If you’re looking for good Southern flavor with a twist, Holler & Dash is your new go-to. “We were drawn to Tuscaloosa because of the strong community ties there,” explained Mike Chissler, chief operating officer for Holler & Dash. “It’s inspiring to join a community that places a shared importance on quality food, great hospitality and a modern take on tradition.”  

1. Holler and Dash is a biscuit house known for their signature biscuits along with local beers, mimosas, and Southern hospitality. 

2. This will be the second location of Holler & Dash. The first is currently in Homewood, Alabama. 

3. Holler & Dash provides a unique twist on the typical breakfast biscuit.  “Our biscuit house menu is rooted in traditions from the South, but it’s far from standard fare. The biscuit is the hero on our menu, and we balance premium, elevated ingredients with heirloom Southern recipes to bring out big, bold flavors reinvented for the way you want to eat right now.”

4. The location hours will be 7 AM to 2 PM on Sunday through Thursday and 7 AM to 9 PM on Friday and Saturday (perfect for gameday breakfast!). 

5. They are now hiring and looking for brand ambassadors! Visit www.holleranddash.com, instagram.com/holleranddash, www.facebook.com/HollerandDash for more information and to apply!

Photo sources: 

1. holleranddash.com

2. goodgrit.com

3. tripadvisor.com

4. holleranddash.com

5. holleranddash.com

Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!