10 Reasons to Ship “Bughead” On the CW’s Riverdale

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Meet one of the CW’s hottest new couples, Betty and Jughead, or “Bughead.” Here are reasons why we can’t get enough of them!

1)  She’s understanding of his background and emotional barriers

2)  They have the cutest nicknames for each other and built their relationship off of their friendship

3) They have amazing on-screen chemistry

4)  They both have hard family issues and use each other as support

5)  They accept each other’s flaws

6)  The Bughead banter is irreplaceable

7)  The looks they give each other

8)  They both work for the Blue and Gold and are rebels for a cause

9)  They fight for each other

10)  They may be dating in REAL LIFE​

We can’t wait for more #Bughead moments! Check out the Season 2 Premiere on October 11 on the CW!

My name is Alex Plavin and I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a sophomore at The University of Alabama (Roll Tide) pursuing a degree in Business Management with a passion for writing and entertainment news. I have an unhealthy obsession with binge-watching Netflix and Gossip Girl. I force my friends to watch my favorite Romcoms and any Zac Efron movie. I am always up to date on the latest news and have a tendency to know hundreds of random facts about anything and everything.
Kristen is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in English and minoring in journalism and creative writing. She loves music festivals, reading, Alabama Football, and binge watching Food Network. She serves as Health Chair for the Beta Rho Chapter of Alpha Omega Epsilon. After graduation, she will be moving to Indianapolis to teach through Teach For America.