Summer Survival Kits Are Here To Get You Ready For Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

As the final few weeks of spring semester wrap up and students everywhere wait with anticipation for the upcoming summer season, there are several must-haves every collegiette should be prepared with. Whether you will be working in your hometown, interning in a new city, taking classes, or trying something completely different, our Her Campus Summer Survival Kit has you covered!

Secret Deodorant

Stay cool under pressure this summer, no matter what. If you find yourself in a tough situation at work or facing a difficult workout in the summer heat, rest assured that Secret has you covered!

Summer’s Eve

Summer’s Eve cleansing cloths and foaming wash will keep you feeling clean and fresh all day long. Free of dyes and parabens, these items are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.

essence

Get your eyebrows into the shape you love within seconds! The eyebrow fixing pencil from essence features a soft wax texture for shaping, and a brush perfect for styling into the look you’re going for. It’s compact size makes it ideal for carrying with you in your purse, briefcase, or backpack.

Steripod

The Steripod Toothbrush Protector is absolutely essential for any collegiette looking to travel this summer. With active sanitizing vapors fit for any toothbrush, these compact cases will keep one of your most important travel necessities clean and protected for up to three months. All you have to do is clip them on after brushing, and you’re done! Never worry about the safety of your toothbrush at the bottom of your travel bag again!

White Fur

Published by Crown Publishing and written by author Jardine Libaire, White Fur is a perfect novel to spend some time reading at the beach or on vacation this summer. Written with an intense and gritty take on first love, the story of Elise and Jamey will capture you throughout. The 1980s Manhattan backdrop doesn’t hurt either.

Her Campus Koozie

Who doesn’t love a good koozie? Spend your summer toasting to Girl Power while you keep your favorite beverage chilled with these bright & fun covers.

No matter what this summer may have in store for you, remember to find time to make own well-being a priority & do the things that make you happiest! The summer months are precious, and of course, so are you.

Abbey is an Ohio native currently caught between the charm of the Midwest and the lure of the big city. She loves all things politics and pop culture, and is always ready to discuss the intersections of both. Her favorite season is awards season and she is a tireless advocate of the Oxford Comma. Abbey will take a cup of lemon tea over coffee any day and believes that she can convince you to do the same. As a former English major, she holds the power of words near and dear.