Student Wears Halloween Costume Everyday of the Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Molly Foote decided that Halloween deserved more celebration than simply one day’s worth, so she decided to dress up all 31 days of the month!

The month started with a simple leotard and tights ballerina costume, and then started to include some more hilarious ones, like deviled egg, sushi, and a snail. Each day, she took a picture of her costume with the date and posted it on her Twitter account so the world can see!

These are some of my personal favorites:

For more of Molly’s awesome costumes, check out her Twitter profile!

*All photos in this article are courtesy of Molly Foote’s Twitter account.

Hi! :) I am a student at the University of Akron, Akron, OH, but originally from Sharpsville, PA. I am double majoring with English and Adolescent-to-Young-Adult Education with Integrated Language Arts. I love sparkly things, my sisters, traveling, and having fun!
Abbey is an Ohio native currently caught between the charm of the Midwest and the lure of the big city. She loves all things politics and pop culture, and is always ready to discuss the intersections of both. Her favorite season is awards season and she is a tireless advocate of the Oxford Comma. Abbey will take a cup of lemon tea over coffee any day and believes that she can convince you to do the same. As a former English major, she holds the power of words near and dear.