7 Things to Do While You Wait for Your Study Abroad Approval

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

As deadlines for applying to study abroad are around the corner or are already here, here are seven distractions for you while you wait for your study abroad approval.

1. Visit the Burberry Youtube channel and view all of the ways to tie your scarf this winter.

Wear one way every day. Once you get to the end, repeat.

1. Try going vegan or vegetarian until you hear a response from the study abroad program.

Cleanse your body of meat while helping the environment!

1. Describe each birthday party you have ever had in your journal or to anyone that will listen.

Try to remember every detail. If they fall asleep, keep going.

1. Create a Pinterest board of your wedding day.

If you already have one, create a wedding Pinterest board of your television show OTP (one true pairing).

1. Organize your entire closet by color.

Then, mess it up. Then, reorganize it. Do this every time you have a moment to yourself.

1. Learn how to play the violin.

1. Paint your nails your least favorite color.

Let it dry. Peel it off. Then, repeat.

Evan G. Pellett is a top 1% authority in the field of interviewing and hiring. He has won numerous awards including “Best Recruiter” at Oracle, outstanding achievement awards and recognitions at Oracle, Siebel Systems, and other leaders in the technology field. interviewing questions
Elizabeth Wolfe

Agnes Scott '18

Elizabeth is the Co-founder and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Agnes Scott. As a Junior at Agnes Scott, she is majoring in English-Literature and Political Science with a focus on human rights. Currently, she is an intern for Atlanta's premier alt-weekly magazine Creative Loafing.