10 Reasons Why You Should See Junior Production This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

I’ve heard from an inside source that you should definitely go see Junior Production this year.

Okay, so the inside source is actually me, Alex, co-writer of JP, as well as my co-writer Victoria Kennedy. (We have attempted to equally divide writing the script between ourselves.)

If the following list intrigues you, be sure to come to Gaines Auditorium at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, October 6th! Plus, there will be AMAZING dances and class songs you won’t want to miss. The seniors’ dance routines are always stunning, and we can’t wait to see what the Riveters come up with for their final Black Cat Week.

Here are some things you’ll find in this year’s play:

1. Turtles

2. Your favorite campus ukulelist

3. Cynicism

4. Your favorite campus Beyoncé.

5. Maybe a little breaking of the fourth wall.

6. Magic

7. Heavily implied lesbianism

8. Misunderstanding the entire continent of Europe

9. A heartfelt soliloquy

10. Friendship

We really hope you all come out and support your junior class!

Alex Brown

Agnes Scott '19

Alex is a senior at Agnes Scott College sauntering vaguely towards a degree in Creative Writing. She likes chai lattes, alt-folk, and queering HerCampus.
MeaResea is an alumna of Agnes Scott College where she majored in Economics and minored in Spanish. She recharted the HCASC chapter in the fall semester of 2016. She served as the Editor-in-Chief and President of Her Campus at Agnes Scott. Her favorite quote and words that she lives by are, "She believed she could, so she did." -Unknown http://meareseahomer.agnesscott.org/