Valentine’s Day Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Her Campus

Valentine’s Day Playlist

1. I Want to Be Loved By You – Marilyn Monroe

2. Come and Get Your Love  – Redbone

3. Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton

4. Can’t Get You Off My Mind – Lenny Kravitz

5. I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing — Aerosmith

6. Lover’s Moonlight – Glenn Frey

7. Stand By Me – Ben E. King

8. She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5

9. Tear in My Heart – Twenty-One Pilots

10. Somewhere Only We Know – Lily Allen

11. Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding

12. Something Stupid – Michael Buble Reese Witherspoon

13. Love Me Now – John Legend

14. Moonlight – Ariana Grande

15. This Town – Niall Horan

16. Just Hold On – Steve Aoki & Louis Tomlinson

17. I Don’t Want to Live Forever – ZAYN & Taylor Swift

18. I Want to Write You A Song – One Direction

19. Closer – The Chainsmokers

20. Twist – Nathan Sykes

Bonus Songs:

Since DNCE has been confirmed by S.A.B to play at Adelphi University Garden City campus for this years Spring Concert

Zoom- DNCE

Beauty and The Beast – Ariana Grande & John Legend

(Although some may argue that the original version of this song, sung by none other than Céline Dion, is the more prefered of the two, we can all agree this cover is good too and still shares the poetic feeling and tone as the first “Beauty and the Beast” film.)

Ladies and gentlemen, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Besides hoping for chocolates, flowers, and or stuffed animals from your significant other, here is the perfect Valentine’s Day playlist to curl up and listen to with them.

Hi, I'm Kait. I am currently a senior at Adelphi University and I am a Communications Major with a concentration in Digital Media and Cinema Studies. I love writing and have written stories ever since I was a little girl. Once I graduate from Adelphi University I hope to become a screenwriter working for film or television. But until then you'll see me socializing with my friends and family, studying for the next exam, or writing my scripts in the library.