yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

The Ultimate Halloween Movie Watchlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Get the Popcorn and drinks! Someone get the lights! It’s movie night with your friends. After midterms week (with all that studying and late night coffee runs) having a movie night is one of the best ways to unwind and destress with your friends. Staying with the Halloween theme this October, here are films, young and old, that everyone can enjoy, whether they scare easily or not! 

·         It – 1990

·         Hellraiser – 1987

·         The Conjuring – 2013

·         The Blair Witch Project – 1999

·         Unfriended – 2014

·         Poltergeist – 1982

·         The Shining – 1980

·         A Nightmare on Elm Street – 1982

·         Carrie – 1976

·         Scream – 1996

·         Frankenstein -1931

·         Dracula – 1958

·         Psycho – 1960

·         The Birds – 1963

·         Interview With A Vampire – 1994

And for the light at heart that all can enjoy and have enjoyed since we were young:

·         The Corpse Bride – 2005

·         A Nightmare Before Christmas – 1993

(To get ready for christmas)

With Halloween almost over, a movie night is one of the best ways to end the season with a bang! 

Hi, I'm Kait. I am currently a senior at Adelphi University and I am a Communications Major with a concentration in Digital Media and Cinema Studies. I love writing and have written stories ever since I was a little girl. Once I graduate from Adelphi University I hope to become a screenwriter working for film or television. But until then you'll see me socializing with my friends and family, studying for the next exam, or writing my scripts in the library.