This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Wake up, school, work, home and repeat. #JesusTakeTheWheel, the semester just started and already you feel sleep deprived and lacking a social life. There is light at the end of the tunnel, however, because hey, what are the weekends for? Just when you think your life can’t get harder your bgfs (Best Gal Friends) are here to the rescue! Here’s a playlist that can you and your girls let loose and have fun at either a girls night in or a girls night out together.

1. Me and My Girls – Selena Gomez

2. S.O.S – Jonas Brothers

3. Woman – Harry Styles

4. G.N.O Girls Night Out – Miley Cyrus

5. Girl’s Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper

1. You Don’t Own Me – Lesley Gore

2. Pretty Girl Rock – Keri Hilson

3. Ain’t Your Mama – Jennifer Lopez

4. You Don’t Own Me – Grace & G-Eazy

5. Fly on the Wall – Miley Cyrus

1. White Rabbit – Jefferson Airplane

2. Got to Be Real – Cheryl Lynn

3. Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato

4. Issues – Julia Michaels

5. Cherry Bomb – The Runaways

1. Power (feat. Stormzy) – Little Mix

2. Run the World (Girls) – Beyoncé

3. Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne

4. Pep Rally – Missy Elliott

5. So What – P!nk

1. Fergalicious – Fergie

2. Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani

3. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift

4. Popular Song – MIKA & Ariana Grande

5. Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj

Hi, I'm Kait. I am currently a senior at Adelphi University and I am a Communications Major with a concentration in Digital Media and Cinema Studies. I love writing and have written stories ever since I was a little girl. Once I graduate from Adelphi University I hope to become a screenwriter working for film or television. But until then you'll see me socializing with my friends and family, studying for the next exam, or writing my scripts in the library.
Hi, I'm Alexis! I'm a senior Communications major with a journalism concentration, and I'm an editor and campus co-coordinator for our Adelphi chapter of Her Campus! After graduating, I hope to write for news organizations that cover important social and humanitarian issues in our political sphere and in the global community. Other than writing, I enjoy reading, napping, and sightseeing. One fun fact about me is that I'm left-handed, which means I'm more likely to become President! I mainly write political content relating to the most current issues facing our country and the world.