#TeamNoSleep

Posted -

Name: Noor Meer

Year: Junior (but graduating as a junior)!

Major/minor: Biology major

Career goals: I plan on going to medical school to become an obstetrician (a doctor who specializes in pregnancy, childbirth, and female reproductive health).

Netflix Binge: The Walking Dead

Favorite pick me up movie: City of Bones

Favorite Song atm: Bane by A Wake In Providence or Bitter End by Fit For A King

Favorite book: The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare

Hobbies/Passions: I love going to concerts. Makeup is also a huge passion of mine. When I have the time, I always like to write, sketch or draw.

Defining life experience: I received my first college degree (A.A.) at the age of 17. It helped open so many doors, including applying to medical school when I was 19 years old.

What are you most proud of yourself for: It was tough, but I’m proud of myself for staying off of all social media for 9 months and counting.

Dream Vacation spot: I’ve always wanted to visit Cali. I think I’ll like the vibe there.

Favorite Adelphi spot: The Underground Cafe

Interesting fact/Adelphi story: I’m currently a Professional Birth Assistant! I also won the 2015-2016 Outstanding First Year Student award at Adelphi.

About The Author

I am currently studying at Adelphi University. I am an International Studies major and a senior. My passions are traveling, languages, reading and wine, so drink up while you're reading my articles (21 and over of course). 

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login